I was immobile for over two years ama

Hedonistic_Purity:
Figuring out the combination of what lotions and what powders at what times and how often is KEY.

Toni Tails:
Gotta get your O.W.L.S. in potions class!!!

I mean, you're here.
2 years

I was immobile for over two years ama

Hedonistic_Purity:
Is there care you DIDN'T receive, or didn't receive enough of, that you think would have prevented all or some of that, or could help you now? If someone really has the time and patience, what is a good routine in your opinion?

Toni Tails:
Massage and moving your partners limbs. Helping them up a few times a day to help with circulation. Lots n lots of skin care everywhere.

I still have a hard time with some of this stuff. For instance, I can’t clip my own toenails or scrub my feet to my satisfaction much less paint my toes.

I’m investing in some equipment to help with that, but a willing and enthusiast partner would be a lot more fun 😋

I think the main thing is being mindful of your partner’s size and planning accordingly.

I got left out of so much stuff because I couldn’t stand being a burden. If you enjoy caring for someone and want that lifestyle, help get stuff set up so they still get to live life and have adventures smiley

Figuring out the combination of what lotions and what powders at what times and how often is KEY.
2 years

Diet abuse

I'm drawing out those death feedees that are willing to endure whatever gastronomical pain that results from a feeders experiments with what fat and sugar mix will digest the fastest. Pigs that hope it tastes good, but accept whatever pushes its way down their throats...as long as they're stretched and fucked when it's in them.

What's the worst thing you were fed that turned you on as much as you hated it?
2 years

Immobility

Faytedfatty:
Since I was a child I knew my purpose was to grow immobile. I padded my clothes whenever I could, and would often pretend to be so fat I could not move. As an adult I am growing closer to my dream of immobility. 400 pounds currently and hoping to one day be so large that I never move again

Fate ❤️
2 years

If you were funnel fed a milkshake, what flavor would you want?

Hela bela bbw:
Chocolate peanut butter malt 😍🤤

If a dripping drop doesn't literally terrify you, you're not full.
2 years

When did you become extremely obese?

Faytedfatty:
Right as College tampered off. I started to indulge a lot more, and over the course of the pandemic I finally just let myself give into my full fatty instincts. Now I'm at the point where walking is hard, and I'm winded all the time

Hedonistic_Purity:
Take it too far

Faytedfatty:
Barely walking anymore, so I think its looking that way

Two weeks of only crawling to the bathroom will help that atrophy along
2 years

How fat would you like to be?

Faytedfatty:
Well considering I just broke 400 this week and I am getting closer to my goal of 600.😏

You can't call it a goal if it's inevitable ❤️
2 years

Encouraging/forcing muscle atrophy

Two months. Two months of bed time can ruin your muscles and make exercise almost impossible. It's not healthy.

But what a head start on a fat demise ❤️
2 years

When did you become extremely obese?

Faytedfatty:
Right as College tampered off. I started to indulge a lot more, and over the course of the pandemic I finally just let myself give into my full fatty instincts. Now I'm at the point where walking is hard, and I'm winded all the time

Take it too far
2 years

So fat your arms stick out.

This is definitely a thing for me. A combination of back fat, side boob, side rolls, and arm rolls all so uncontrollably squished together that they permanently feel overloaded with tote bags they can never put down. Yum.
2 years
12345   loading