Permanent belly changes through stuffing

Hedonistic_Purity:
Staying stretched full for days at a time also stretches out your intestines, which can stretch out your whole abdominal cavity. Over enough years and with enough stretching, your empty belly will look more saggy than it would if you weren't so stretched.

MustBecomegluttonous:
Also a good way to get intestinal blockage. Just be careful in this fetish

I SHOULD recommend this for "starting out", until you're eating constantly anyway from stretching out your guts, and to avoid raw fruits and veggies on this kind of binge 👌
2 years

Permanent belly changes through stuffing

Staying stretched full for days at a time also stretches out your intestines, which can stretch out your whole abdominal cavity. Over enough years and with enough stretching, your empty belly will look more saggy than it would if you weren't so stretched.
2 years

Eating 10,500 calories a day. seeing lots of progress

Don't listen to them. Destroy your health and enjoy doing it.
2 years

Death feedists

KingsLard:
fellow death feedist here. have to agree that death isn't the goal, for me at least. it's about pushing those boundaries, abandonment of health for the pursuit of hedonistic gluttony, living a gaining life without restraints and seeing where that takes me.

I honestly bet your death feeder will grieve heavily after your last swallow, while you are cumming too hard for your heart to keep from bursting...even though it will be the hottest moment if their lives.
2 years

How fat would you like to be?

FatKristi:
if i can handle the weight im going for the 500-600 lbs range and go from there. i want to be massive

What does it matter if you can handle it or not?
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Faytedfatty:
To be honest I think I am at the point where there isn't a point of 'too fat.' I thought I would stop at 300... but here I am nearing 400 and I've decided there is no where to go but up. 🥰

Give in completely, every day, for the rest of your couched life.
2 years

I was immobile for over two years ama

Hedonistic_Purity:
What was your most effective method and products for dealing with under belly rash, your smooshed together lady parts, and other folds?

Nothing was as effective as swimming regularly. Everything else just made it somewhat better.

Regular rinsing with a handheld shower, 5+ times a day.

Antiperspirant applied liberally

Diaper rash cream

A foam wedge cushion to put under my tummy at night to give it air - what worked best was a large, U-shaped nursing pillow.

A fan and lifting my belly as long as I could

Wicking pads

I was well over 600, and this is still something I have to deal with at 474

I've actually considered creating a product to help with this

Do you feel confident you could have continued to manage your skin if you had been that level of immobile indefinitely?

Toni Tails:
Absolutely not. I refused to ask for help from family and ignored it as much as I could. Pain, rashes, bleeding... It was neverending, and it's still a struggle.

I would not recommend Immobility without a partner you can trust to care for you.

Is there care you DIDN'T receive, or didn't receive enough of, that you think would have prevented all or some of that, or could help you now? If someone really has the time and patience, what is a good routine in your opinion?

(This isn't a subtle way of offering that care, though you deserve it for bein a sweetie)
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Personally, too fat is what I like. Too fat for more and more.

There's nothing hotter than when a piggy knows what "too fat" for them is, but it's still so big that you both know they'll be helpless to stop by the time they realize how close they are. Then "too big" gets moved again and again until they're too big for their own heart.
2 years

I was immobile for over two years ama

Toni Tails:
I saw people asking about immobility. I was immobile for over two years, and I can answer any questions you have.

If you plan to reach this state, hopefully I can give you some insight about what to expect.

If you plan to bring your partner to this state, I hope my insight can help you create an enjoyable environment for you both.

Ask me anything - no limits.

What was your most effective method and products for dealing with under belly rash, your smooshed together lady parts, and other folds? Do you feel confident you could have continued to manage your skin if you had been that level of immobile indefinitely?
2 years

The fastest and maybe unhealthiest ways to gain weight ?

Harry-Misty:
I know about risks of rapid grow, but I need it now.
I wanna subcutaneous fat especially...

I hear butter, cream, or oil blended with soy lecithin makes it less of a poopy nightmare.
2 years
12345   loading