Obvious brain washing

Hedonistic_Purity:
Mmmm con-non-con feels good and criminal but it ain't. Yum.

SahX:
Then, how it cannot being criminal?

I think something's getting lost in the translation.
5 years

Obvious brain washing

Hedonistic_Purity:
Who likes the idea of having their feeder "convince" them that up is down and good is bad. That is to say, a feeder that insures their feedee that they NEED processed fat and sugar because it's good for their health. That either it will help them with their weight problem or that the extra fat is good for a growing boy/girl. Promising that insulin is regular, that everything is ok and they just need to keep eating because the mean doctor is wrong and [title] knows best. Ensuring piggy that everything will be ok right until their heart explodes.

With someone who knows what you're doing of course.

SahX:
Luring someone into feederism is already a subsantially iffy maneuver to do, from a ethical ground. As a feeder, you have to constantly weigh the pros and cons of any weight-increasing savvy foreplay with your partner, otherwise you are simply blurring away the limitations between consentent foreplaying or hustling someone to your own fancies and, let's be honest, the outcomes of such form of relationship get sooner or later unhealthy because unlikely Christian Grey or Dracula's preys, real-life women are granted by freewill, rational-thinking skills and more peculiarily any forms of sexual fatigue.

But there, we are talking about performing an indoctrination by forcible means: which meant that you found this arousing to coerce your partner into doing something that under its normal mind condition wouldn't otherwise NEVER does. That is a proper form of sexual molestation and constitutes a crime in regard to the law.

Mmmm con-non-con feels good and criminal but it ain't. Yum.
5 years

Obvious brain washing

somefatgirl:
I love the idea of being soothed by a feeder into thinking everything is ok even though I�ve gotten massive, although for me it�s more of a manipulation thing than brainwashing I suppose.

Same dif smiley
5 years

Obvious brain washing

Who likes the idea of having their feeder "convince" them that up is down and good is bad. That is to say, a feeder that insures their feedee that they NEED processed fat and sugar because it's good for their health. That either it will help them with their weight problem or that the extra fat is good for a growing boy/girl. Promising that insulin is regular, that everything is ok and they just need to keep eating because the mean doctor is wrong and [title] knows best. Ensuring piggy that everything will be ok right until their heart explodes.

With someone who knows what you're doing of course.
5 years

Death feedists

Ok that was a nice welness masturbation, now let's get back to business.

Death by fat!

I'm curious to know how many piggies started masturbating while feeling particularly fat, out of shape, unhealthy, or while stuffed so much that is caused real suffering...and thoughts of a short life ended by fat snuck in while they were desperately trying to orgasm. Not a turn on at first...but turning into an obsession over time.

And how many knew right away it is how they want to go out.
5 years

Death feedists

Fa19:
That's a part of feederism I don't understand and never ever want to understand. How can one eat till he/she dies because of eating to death. He/she suffers while getting immobile. Only lying in bed. Eating all day. Being totally dependent from others. Totally helpless. That's no life anymore.
⏹️Anyway I accept every desire one has.⏹️
For me personally it's sick. A human being wants to live. Not to force his own death in no time🤔👎.

Simplypoison:
I think it�s a way to control. How we die and live. Same with anorexia, it is a way to control what most people don�t.

It's also really hot
5 years

What do you guys think of health issues?

chubbynate:
They are rather twisted to wish harm in such a way. At least there is transparency, after all look at the profile picture. I don't know what that is but at the same time, I don't want to either.

becomingoverweight:
I feel the exact same way.

This isn't the place for you 🤣
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
Specifically it's not the one thing I'm hoping for. It's just icing on the cake

becomingoverweight:
I take it that you like it when people in general develop terrible obesity related diseases? I cannot comprehend your kind's thought process at all.

Then ***?
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
The pop

becomingoverweight:
I am not surprised. I do find it appalling though that you want them to develop lipedema.

Specifically it's not the one thing I'm hoping for. It's just icing on the cake
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
Although if an unuussual amount of fat goes to her bum and legs, that could be a sign of lipedema, where her legs will eventually fill with fluid, looking like balloons ready to pop. So here's hoping smiley

becomingoverweight:
Can I ask what you're hoping for?

The pop
5 years
45678   loading