Death feedists

Falke:
It's really disappointing that such people are on this earth. Can you close that topic please and ban the users which are agree with feeding until death?

becomingoverweight:
Why should they be banned? They aren't hurting anybody but themselves. Honestly, I just feel bad for these people. Imagine having such sad and pathetic life that killing yourself for a mere fetish seems like a good idea.

So pathetic, mmmm. Tell them more about how pitiful they are so they can cum even harder.
5 years

Death feedists

Falke:
It's really disappointing that such people are on this earth. Can you close that topic please and ban the users which are agree with feeding until death?

Mmm you're turning on the piggies even more with your scolding. Driving them to eat their shame and contributing even more to their poor health. Yum.
5 years

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Falke:
If you're searching for a lawyer then go to the court and say what you did. You should be jailed probably. Fanatic guy.

Lol this guys masturbating up a storm right now
5 years

TyraLou:
Have you had any feedee gain to immobility who used to be skinny? I used to be and would love to get that huge

nate71:
Immobility due to being fat is SUPER hot! In my opinion extreme obesity on a woman is the pinnacle of beauty... The way I see it, "real men prefer blobs" smiley

Keep gaining and doing your thing TyraLou.

TyraLou:
That's why I'm hoping TigerLily33 will become my caregiver and feeder.

She is perfect and I'm willing to do anything for her

That's adorable but keep in mind that this thread is basically a Q&A for caring for somehow you want to feed to death. Take your thirst to the private email she provided in her profile.
5 years

How comfortable would you say your death feedee was day by day in the last year of his life?
5 years

Has anyone done all 10 of these?

All of these af

fa98:
Would be cool to see how many of these people here can do and if anyone�s done all 10!

1. Break a couch
2. Break a bed
3. Not fit into a car
4. Not fit into a bus seat
5. Break the scale
6. Have a triple belly
7. Be able to clap with your thighs
8. Hide objects in your belly rolls
9. Eat a whole cake
10. Squash someone

These all sound super hard but I bet some people have done at least one!

Pixiestyxbbw:

PIXIE YOU LIE, I ONLY SEE ONE BELLY
5 years

Death feedists

Tigerlily33:
I have no problem with feeding someone until the end. It�s there choice that puts them there. I am purely an enabler and caregiver.

You should start a post about how to take care of someone right up until their heart explodes. How to make sure they get as heavy as possible before they pop. We're aiming for a heart attack, not sepsis after all.
5 years

What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?

Maybe we should expand this to heaviest partner and/or heaviest sexual experience.
5 years

Fantasy question

Lovethechub87:
If you had a thin girls consent to lock her up and force her to gain, how would you go about it?

Find a place with a bathroom big enough up fit a queen sized bed or find yourself a portable bidet. You'll also need a drill and a stud finder.
5 years

Death feedists

becomingoverweight:
As someone who cares immensely about health, I find all this extremely disturbing. Not sure how you guys feel the pro of living this sexual fantasy outweighs death itself.

If the only way you can truly enjoy life and feel alive kills you it becomes easy to embrace suicide by fat. Every stick of butter feels like a sky dive. Every pound brings you closer to the edge of a cliff.
5 years
56789   loading