Snacks

Not only I snack on chips and gummies, I snack on Twinkies and cupcakes (e.g., Hostess and Little Debbie). That wii get your weight gain going.
1 year

Double chin

I love my double chin.
1 year

Hang

I already have a hanging belly. My colleague at the library where I used to work at; said that I’m catching up with her in size.
1 year

What is the fattest breakfast for you (without weight gain shakes or anything else)?

If I am at Wendy’s, I would order a Maple Bacon Chicken Croissant sandwich, with the Homestyle Potatoes, 6 piece French Toast Sticks and a large Frosty-ccino.
1 year

Best jobs for getting big

Since I work at a library, I sit down at the desk most of the time. When I’m away from the desk, I would snack in between meals.
1 year

When did your belly start to hang?

When I was 230-lbs. My belly was beginning to hang. Now at over 250-lbs., my belly is hanging over my belt.
1 year

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder:
For those who have gained, what changes have you noticed in your appetite have you noticed as you've gotten bigger?

1. You can eat more than you used to.
2. You NEED to eat more than you used to.
3. You crave more fattening things than you used to.
4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.
5. You have more of a psychological need to eat than you used to...that is, even if you're not physically hungry you crave food anyway.
6. Anything else?

It’s all of the above.
1 year

Ever had to upgrade shoe size? when?

At first, I wore a size 8 shoe. As I gotten fat, I now wear a size 9.5-10 shoe.
1 year

Size 22

A size 22 is definitely a plus size.
1 year
12345   loading