Games you're currently hooked.

Indeed, a vertiable smorgasbord of gaming options available presently!

Minus Skyrim (which shall be investigated during the inevitable Steam sale) I'm only desperate to play one other major release, Skyward Sword.

Interestingly speaking to my friend in games retail there have been a load of returns on COD:MW3 it seems that a lot of people really don't like it and have been returning it for pre-owned copies of Black Ops or Battlefield 3. Oh consumer, just when I begin to lose faith in you! smiley
12 years

Miss piggy

Swedish Chef <3
12 years

Why did you first join ff?

Having been the unwitting subject of a secret feeder I started participating, to try and wrap my brain around some questions I had.

Though as an FA I was already clued into this site and had a pre-existing membership for pervings sake.
12 years

Favourite album?

For Starters.

A Tribe Called Quest - The Love Movement
Edan - Beauty and the Beat
Fugazi - Repeater or The Argument
QOTSA - I love the first 3 albums
Kyuss - Blues for the red sun
Mark Lannegan - Bubblegum
Ali Farka Toure - Savane
Down - Nola
Baby Huey - The Baby Huey Story
Beta Band - 3 Eps
Yo La Tengo - I am not afraid of you...
The Mountain Goats - Tallahassee
12 years

Five foods you cant...

Slow Roasted Pork Belly with carrots and parsnips.

Paella (either seafood or rabbit).

Cashew chicken stirfry with oyster sauce, broccoli and noodles.

Lamb tagine, spinach and apricots gotta be in there served with brown rice.

Scampi and Lemon Nik Naks :o
12 years

List 5 fave comedy programes!

Father Ted.
Spaced.
Anything with Alan Partridge.
South Park.
The Fast Show.
12 years

Favourite thing on toast?

Grilled sardines with a tomato and olive pesto.
12 years

Regarding pictures on ff

crabrandom wrote:
SergeantSarcasm wrote:
(Seriously curvage seems like a forum full of threads for FA's fap banks)

They have your pictures on there Layla xD

I saw Muffinmaid and Im sure I saw gorgedgoddess I'll double check later.

Seems a bit perverted as anyone can download the photos.

Seems a bit perverted that you know every single persons name from the pictures. Do you study their info as you fap?

Excellent trolling sir.
12 years

1,800 calorie pizza....

I'd give it a go, then probably be ill everywhere.
12 years

Sick of being lonely

As others have hinted at I firmly believe the secret is being happy with yourself as an independent single person.

I'm not going to be an arse about it(any more than usual), but desperation, needyness, clingyness are not qualities that are widely viewed as attractive.

Myself, I'm working hard to try and improve myself and to build additional strength of character, I've been single for a couple of years now and feel stronger for it knowing that what I do to help myself will also have benefits for whoever I get involved with down the line.

Anyway, was just sharing my thoughts and the steps I have been taking to get through what has been a rough few years. There is no judgement from here, OP you've had a considerable number of helpful replies and I hope you can take something useful from at least one of them.

J
12 years
56789   loading