Not a fan of this ff layout [discussion]

As politely as I would like to say it, I am not a fan of this layout of fantasy feeder.

I cant help but feel as if it was almost just magnified to a obnoxious proportion.

Is there a way to change it back or petition for a style like the older one?

I am not going to lie, I do not come around here as often because the layout is kind of large, frustrating, and not so much user friendly. It kinda saddens me because this was my go-to place to meet people, chat and hangout with people with similar interests.

I do love FF to death, I've been here for an obnoxious amount of time, but I feel that maybe I am not alone in the way I am thinking about this new layout, or maybe I am... What do you guys think?
8 years

Any potato salad recipes?

Hello Community!

I wish to master the art of creating potato salad at home instead of buying it from the deli.

I want to make some kinda like Grandma's Potato Salad if possible.

I was curious if anyone here had any good experience with making some potato salad here.

Show me your secret recipes!
9 years

Minecraft - minigame ideas

I love playing minecraft with the Feed the Beast Direwolf mod pack, lets you do beer crafting and cook complex foods, magic, automation, etc.

Perhaps though, you can make a giant cupcake house? Then post it as a picture! smiley
9 years

"coming out" for liking fat

Most people are heavy in the US, so someone is obviously doing some "hanky panky" with heavier people to keep that going! smiley .. Its the majority of the population..

There is no coming out IMO, your friends will still be your friends no matter who you date or what you prefer. If they don't then your friends aren't good friends smiley

Who are they, or anyone for that matter, to judge who / what you like?

Everyone knows I like pudgy gals, if they don't like it then too bad!
9 years

My feeling so far

I see why you are upset, honestly I understand it.

But this is a website for all ranges of fat appreciation, not just one single aspect. There is also a comments section, you cannot control what people may or may not say or think about you.

Personally speaking, I like to be fit, but I would rather have a partner who is polar opposite.

I still get some Female Fat Admirers and such who message me from time to time and say things like that to me, however I just plain tell them that I really have no desire to gain a ton of weight, other than for working out. I am here to be a Feeder and a FA, although I do appreciate the complements and suggestions that they give me, as that is what the site is sorta built around.

Calm down and either
1. Take it as a compliment from a Fat appreciation website.
or
2. Ignore them
or
3. Message them and tell them how you feel!

-You also seem to be fishing for comments, and sometimes with that you have to take the bad with the good!

Best,
Iweiss
9 years

Ultimate fantasy

Honestly, This is what I have been wanting to do as well. I love working out and I would love to have a girl who does the opposite.
9 years

What game are you playing?

Guild wars 2 (alot) and Planet side 2, sometimes borderlands 2 and sins of a solar empire rebellion.
10 years
1234   loading