Officially the fattest friend

After some more recent gains , I've realized I'm now the fattest person in my friend group. Crazy to think I used to be the smaller one.
3 weeks

Everyone's losing weight

Been noticing lately a lot of people I know have been losing weight. Seems like the ozempic drug is doing wonders. It's been a wild experience starting to become the fat one now and all the fat people I used to know become skinny.
6 months

Fatter then fat people i used to know

The title says it all. Basically as of late, I've started realizing I'm fatter then most fat people I used to know. I'm now the fattest one in the room. Crazy to think about, getting so big.
8 months

Role reversal/ pandemic gain

Hey all

At the start of the pandemic, I started eating a lot more and working from home. Over the next 2 years me and my roommate started gaining and losing weight. He was about 350lbs and I was 200lbs and now two years later he's 180 pounds and I'm 340lbs.
2 years

300 milestone?

I cant relate right yet but as of today I'm 295lbs so I'm closing in on the 300 mark. I know 5 more pounds isnt going to change a lot about my size but it's kinda symbolic I guess. A real wake up call that I'm getting fat.
5 years

Belly getting in the way....

thunderbelly:
you know youve put on pounds when you start having to move your seat back in the car in order to steer safely...

So true I've done this one a few times, plus the toilet in my Air B&B is to small for me to sit on LOL.
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

Ya it's not hitting the 300 mark. My recent job has a ton of food at it and I think some are secretly feedees lol. A lot of food and desk work helped me hit the 300 mark.
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

Just recently returned to the forums most because I've gained more weight LOL. Anyway I've hit the 300 mark and found it kinda exciting and figured I'd post about it on here and what are others experiences on hitting the 300 mark.
6 years

Working desk job

Wondering if anyone worked an desk job for a while and got a huge ass out of it . I worked one for almost a year and a half and my ass got huge lol
8 years

Out growing clothes

I find it crazy that I'm about to fall into the XXL category for cloths , can feel all my XL clothes getting smaller by the day
8 years
12   loading