Understanding humilation

johnxyz wrote:
I try to play along when someone asks me to insult them. But I find it very hard. I just find BBWs, SSBBWs and gainers VERY attractive. It's hard to insult somone who you find is superior.
I don't know if they are superior but it is hard for me to write insultive things about something I in reality love
12 years

Understanding humilation

as a writer on here i am frequently asked to include humiliation story lines.. here's my question why is this sexy? I don't get it what is the pleasure in being called a tubby pig or something? When I am called things like that it hurts my feelings so it would help me a lot if someone could explain to me why they enjoy it thank you
12 years

Female feeders

I don't know if I am actualy a feeder or not yes I write about it and have even gone out of my way to buy treats for bigger guys I know just have never had the guts to say out right hey would you sit still so i can make you fatter?? I have one friend i buy boxes of twinkies for all the time he finally asked me why am i trying to keep him fat? once again not enough nerve to say because fat guys are completly sexy!!
12 years

What feeders don't grasp

sorry you feel that way and I agree I mean as long as you are willing to change topic when need be sometimes then don't really see why she needs to flip as long as feedee's understand that is just one facet of a persons personality :-)
12 years
23456   loading