Currently reading...

Been reading Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series for the past few months - currently on book 5, Soul of the Fire.

Not quite my favorite fantasy series of all time, but definitely a pleasant surprise given the mixed reviews I've heard.
10 years

Lost hypnosis files!

Hey guys, super sorry for the wait! Holidays and all... I'm sure you understand. The only file I have is CycoMelody's "Big N Fat", which another member posted here a year or so ago.

I'm not sure what the forum rules are for posting dl links, but I'll PM it to anyone who wants it.
10 years

Everyone's favorite question?

Rebound weight gain is always the fastest, especially if you lost the original weight relatively recently. Just make sure to maintain a daily caloric surplus and you should get there in no time. Skipping meals can be an effective strategy, but you have to make up for it by eating even more at dinner than you otherwise would have been able to eat throughout the day. In the end, the most fattening diet is the one that lets you consume the most calories. Good luck!

edit: missed your question, lol. With a daily 2000 calorie surplus you could hypothetically gain as much as 200 pounds in a year. Based on what I've seen others accomplish, though, 50-75 pounds would be a more realistic estimate.
10 years

Lost hypnosis files!

Check your inbox.
10 years

Cellulite?

Cellulite can exacerbated by stress or low testosterone, but it's mostly just genetics. It's a kind of tissue damage, like stretch marks, and there's really nothing much you can do about it once it happens.
10 years

What is my fetish called?

I don't think it has a specific name. It's an extremely niche fetish, even by our community's standards. I kind of have a thing for saggy post-pregnancy bellies, which I guess you could call a sister fetish to post-weight-loss bellies.
10 years

Currently reading...

I've been trying to catch up on my sci-fi/fantasy reading. I just finished the Ender Quartet, and now I'm delving into the Sword of Truth series. About halfway through the first book, it's a pretty bog standard fantasy compared to the likes of ASoIaF or the Acts of Caine series (my two favs), but it's pleasantly gripping nonetheless.
10 years

Male filling out

Hmm... I'd also be interested in hearing your regimen. For science, of course. smiley
10 years

Feedee's, bbw's and ssbbw's..

If you're really interested in gaining as fast as possible, check out Vaavoom's profile. She was able to gain 100 pounds in 8 months by drinking quarts of heavy cream every day.
10 years

My 4-day stuffing adventure..

wretty222 wrote:
Fatmandu- thank you. that was encouraging smiley the idea of it does turn me on... and it's a buffet (in the midwest) it's not like there will be a shortage of other fatties, haha. every day i drive by i see big people waddling on in there.. might as well join them!!

I'm only here to serve! smiley

Seriously though, thank *you* for sharing your very personal (and very hot!) journey with us. smiley
11 years
12345   loading