Currently listening to

kingslayer wrote:
Dub pistols... There's a serious load of tracks to listen to...

Running from the thoughts is a chooon
9 years

Hot legs in bed

Now first of all I just wanna say that this is a preeeetty obscure problem, don't think I've heard anyone else complain about this before!

So I've always been known as a bit of a human radiator by my ex partners, which makes sense due to my size, but just recently it's been causing me issues when trying to sleep. I sleep in a sort of position where my leg is resting on the other, and my legs and thighs get reaaally hot, almost burning to touch. This is super uncomfortable and prevents me from sleeping straight away, and I find myself tossing and turning trying to resolve it. Sleeping with a pillow inbetween my legs sometimes works, but it's awkward.

It's just really odd cus its not even summer and my legs are just always burning up when I get into bed. I was wondering if anyone else suffers from this weird condition? lol.
9 years

Bbw bashes - fun or meatmarket

LilRascl wrote:
SilverRider wrote:
defo meatmarket !

Uh.. Is this a completely bad thing?

IMO the meets just stink of desperation from both parties & it makes me cringe
9 years

Currently listening to

I need a life - Born Ruffians

it's real cute
9 years

Currently listening to

Borrowed Time - Parquet Courts
9 years

Belly sex!

Murphy wrote:
Another way to do it, and one that I've found to be mind-blowing, is using lube and sliding one's penis along belly folds. Add in a bit of jiggling and it's bliss for the one doing the humping.

I motherflipping love this. I don't even know what it is but it just makes me go craaazyyyyy
9 years

Fantasy or reality

i dont know wrote:
Since there is more male than female population, for males this is gonna be impossible mission with tons of luck involved, while females are like "join in and take whatever you like the most from the market!"

That is a really annoying comment, because it really really isn't like that. It's more like "Have fun trying to find someone half decent to talk to who doesn't always want to talk about feeding or how much you weigh, and that doesn't delete their profile after a week because they're worried their skinny girlfriend might catch them chatting up fat girls and then heaven forbid the whole world will find out the truth about their preference in women"
Truth.
9 years
12345   loading