Happy ?

1. I love my lovely big brown eyes, they look especially nice today.

2. My best friends, each and everyone of them would say I'm hilarious, fun, and caring (in my own particular way)

3. One thing that made me happy today was getting a lie in as it's one of my days off. Then realising I get to lie in tomorrow too. Then realising I've got chocolate cereal. Then realising this weekend should be a good one :-)

And also waking up and listening to this song, I've loved it ever since I heard it on Ideal about 10 years ago...

"My whole life is like a picture of a sunny day"
9 years

Currently listening to

Viet Cong - Unconscious Melody

Mmmmmmsmiley
9 years

Embarrassed by your ssbbw

I'm so sorry about this. Four years... that's an insane amount of time to keep a secret... a person you supposedly care so much about.. it makes me feel ill thinking about these awful closet FA pieces of sh*t. I've been in similar situations and it's so painful I know. I hope you find someone worth your while soon poppet. X
9 years

The advantages of a big belly?

Pros: instant turn on to me when it's touched (I'm really bad for that)
Cons: harder to fill, for me personally! I eat a lot more than most of my buddies so say if a friend cooks for me I'm often left still hungry afterwards smiley
9 years

2015 resolutions?

The last year of my life has been life changing... it went from a very dark and lonely time to being one of the best, most exciting years I have had so far. I am in a fantastic place right now and would like this to continue. So, in 2015 I want to:

1. Continue discovering myself and be as awesome as I am already, if not more awesome.
2. Learn to drive now I have the money.
3. Get a promotion of sorts after I have passed my probation at work.
4. Travel more, go on at least two more holidays other than the one I already have booked, possibly go back to America.
5. Self-reliance and independence is a big thing I need to work on. I need to be firm and make sure that if someone is making me unhappy, I sack them off completely.
6. See my mum more and continue to improve my relationship with her.

:-)
9 years

Currently listening to

Alt-J - something gooooooodddddddd

oh something good tonight make me forget about you for now
9 years

Best fa moments with your so?

i just love having my partner use my belly as a pillow while I stroke his hair smiley
9 years

"i put you on a diet"

voluptuouslover wrote:
SilverRider wrote:
Firstly, this wouldn't happen because my boyfriend is an FA. But if it DID, I would totally just completely go against him and eat wayyy more than normal really obviously to do the exact opposite and show him he can't tell me what to do.

Interesting reaction! Obviously very sexy from a weight gain perspective!

Yeah... I kind of want him to tell me to go on a diet now....
9 years

"i put you on a diet"

Firstly, this wouldn't happen because my boyfriend is an FA. But if it DID, I would totally just completely go against him and eat wayyy more than normal really obviously to do the exact opposite and show him he can't tell me what to do.
9 years
12345   loading