"i put you on a diet"

foxglove wrote:
I'm going to seriously hope it's part of an almighty hot role play and that he's gonna ask me if I've gained, and tell me he's only asking because my belly is really embarrassingly huge these days, make me stand on the scales, pinch and prod my tummy and tell me I've got waaaaay too fat, measure me and write up my stats on a wall chart illustrating how far I am away from any kind of acceptable shape, make me do sit ups and laugh when I can't do more than a few, force me to jog on the (handily sited) treadmill while I huff and puff and get humiliated by how much I wobble [etc, etc]

smiley

I like that, very hot. Either me being told, or me doing the telling, either is fine, although my preference would be me doing the telling. smiley
Outside of that scenario, it would go in one ear and straight out the other. I wouldn't consider ending a relationship unless they made too much of a meal out of it. smiley
9 years

Question about gaining

Maybe she should "tell" him to sling his hook. In a constructive manner, of course.
9 years

Sat 8 nov london drinks meet!

Lovely evening. Thanks for organising it.
Ears are still ringing. smiley
9 years

Can i trust you?

Been waiting for an untrustworthy experience. People are so straight these days, taking all the fun, outta the job.
9 years

Gluttony is no sin!

Elanor wrote:
Christians schmishtians *shrugs*

smiley
9 years

Delicious synonyms for fatness?

Shinobi_Hime-Sama wrote:
Debu, (Japanese for fatty or fat), jumbo,tubbs, two-ton with or without the "ne" added if you want to be British about it smiley I've seen both spellings used, and my new favourite term for describing a huge belly in my story Ghost Gainer, Mount Blubbermoresmiley

Well, just to go OT a bit.
A ton in the UK is 2240 lbs ( 1016 Kg)
A Tonne is a metric unit and is 1000 Kg.

Different word, different unit. smiley The use of the word ton, in the UK is an offence, punishable by hanging, since we're meant to be metric now, and apparently "in it together".

Just though I would, cause I could. smiley
9 years

Omg

Grandmothers and eggs spring to mind.
9 years

New ssbbw at work, dilemma!

Good post's. Nevertheless, no one is perfect.

Have you got her number?
9 years

New ssbbw at work, dilemma!

No harm in thoughts.
9 years

Morality

Morals shmorals.
9 years
23456   loading