Anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?

SS_FA:
I can certainly relate. I married my first wife as a SSBBW who dieted, losing more than 1/2 of her bodyweight. We are still friends, but the point is, i discovered that i actually had a fetish. We don't choose these things, they choose us, like it or not.

I agree totally with this comment
7 years

What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?

The biggest ever weighed around 560lbs,the most amazing sexy woman I ever met...
8 years

Male fas: what is your size range of desirability?

I have dated in the entire BBW/SSBBW size spectrum,from 195lbs to 560,I can honestly say every one was sexy and attractive in their own way.
8 years

Goddess patty

Patty is still with us,about 200lbs smaller now
9 years

Belly sex!

SilverRider wrote:
Murphy wrote:
Another way to do it, and one that I've found to be mind-blowing, is using lube and sliding one's penis along belly folds. Add in a bit of jiggling and it's bliss for the one doing the humping.

I motherflipping love this. I don't even know what it is but it just makes me go craaazyyyyy

Wish I were younger,smiley,could make your toes curl ,done this with a lovely SSBBW many years ago,heaven on earth !!
9 years

Young ssbbw over 400lb

Ok ,point accepted,I will think carefully before posting in future,maybe its time for this thread to be locked ??
9 years

Young ssbbw over 400lb

I think some of this applies in parts of the UK,especially the bigger cities,There are several 400+ SSBBWs locally,one on the next block to where I live,and there are a lot of mid size BBWs,and one 'high end' SSBBW who is around 30 years,and rarely ventures out...
9 years

What was your first job?

I worked in a popular UK theme park..
9 years

Favorite things that fas do?

softly wrote:
can I hire one for a day?

Hire one ? Tempted to do it for free !!smiley
9 years
12345   loading