Dating on ff

Lorien29 wrote:
amidsttundra wrote:

I'm a man, I met my significant other on here.

We still don't live together because I live in Scotland to study and when we met I lived in Cornwall (the opposite end of the country). She lives in Hampshire, but we've effectively been living together while I was not at sea.

There are no odds, it's about personality and willing. I had to take 6 hour train rides to meet the girl I'm with now and when I'm back in Scotland it'll be 15 hour overnight coach trips (train's too expensive for a five hour time saving). I'm willing to do that because she's worth it.

There are girls closer than her, but none with her personality and none that I would have had such a connection with.

Beyond my own experience I've known of Trans-Atlantic couples who've made it work, but some members feel they can fire 200 cut and paste PM's to every girl who signs up, then piss and moan that it's impossible to meet people on here or they have a certain expectation about what a person on FF should be like and discover that not everybody is a one dimensional fetishist.

So really it boils down to how you choose the members you message and how you convey your emotions. Just as in a bar, you have to be able to handle conversation and realize that what applies to one person may not apply to another.

eve wrote:
I think the two posts above mine are both wrong, at opposite ends of the spectrum. There is NO WAY that women have a near 100% percent chance of meeting someone, no idea why a man feels he can say that, lol.

I'd say that sentiment is indicative of the douchey attitude "Why don't women like me..?" As if it's not their fault, but the fault of women not to discover the brilliance behind their "Hey, sup'" messages.

I'm this rather attractive man's partner and yes we met on here, without this site, that allows me to be myself, i would have never met him! Your chances are just as great as others, yes perhaps it may take a time because us girls don't like the creepers and just very wary or people just wanting a fat fling. You gotta think that some girls that do go on here have just started exploring this side of life, i was and it was all baby steps!

This man has a way with words as you can tell and he got me at his first email! He introduced himself and mostly he was a gentleman (that and damn fine) yes he has a love for fat and feederism but that wasn't discussed until later. I mean its a giver being on this site that i have some fetish going on and that i'm fat, there is not need for fat talk straight off.

His writing gives me butterflies and so does he! Ugh i love him! He is completely worth it as well.

Well,I don't want a 'fat fling' either,looking for something lasting,but getting too old for most of the ladies on here,have met two off this site previously,both were very nice but no spark there for us sadly,so I am still looking,just not too hard...
10 years

Dating on ff

idluvr wrote:
Due to the ratio of males/females here the answer to that question probably depends wholly on your gender, lol. Ladies probably have a near 100% chance of finding someone on here if they stick with it for awhile and assuming one or the other is willing to relocate, men probably have a 0-10% chance.

Yeah,I have noted that the FAs seem to outnumber the BBWs by quite a marginsmiley
10 years

Young ssbbw over 400lb

chickidee87 wrote:
im 26 and at 524lbs and JUST becoming comfortable with my body. Who knew, there was a whole bunch of guys out there who actually liked big girls! It's amazing! smiley

It's hard finding guys who are actually around me and that I hit it off well with. Then of course there are the older gentlemen who are amazingly sweet, but I'm not attracted to men too far outside of my age range (about a ten year difference is my max)

That's the problem ,a lot of us older guys are sweet,but the age gap can be too much when it comes to other interests,I dated a BBW 16 years younger for a month or two ,but it just fizzled out...
10 years

What type of girl do you like?

Best ones are any size from small BBW upwards,belly heavy/pear shaped with a pretty face and lovable nature...
10 years

Faceless pictures

Because of personal issues ,and the fact I have an ex partner who is a member here (she doesn't post but I would not tread on her toes if she decides to ) I choose not to
have photos here,but anyone wishing to see a pic would be free to PM me to arrange this without fusssmiley
10 years

Fat as an attraction or fetish

OniGumo wrote:
I think fat admiration is a preference, but when you start to do feeding/gaining it becomes more of a fetish.

I agree with this comment too,for me ,it is an almost life long preferencesmiley
10 years

Wondering if there is railfans

Yes,but only really into Steam locomotives,modern stuff just doesn't interest me...
10 years

Plus size dating guide!!

Well,I love all shapes and sizes of fat women,a lady of 'plumper' size can be just as attractive as a 500lb SSBBW,it's all down to the way she presents herself.smiley
10 years

Gothic clothing in supersizes.

I am only going on what she has told me herself,some of her tops which are a 36 are quite clingy,maybe she would be better going for 8X ,Thank you for your customs advice Ruby,I will be careful.smiley
10 years

Coming out/confidence issues

I have learned to be a proud FA,in spite of the setbacks that have been thrown at me and also self inflicted in the previous decade.
I messed up the last relationship but two,big style,but didn't make the same mistakes the next time round,it just fizzled out as the spark of love wasn't really there for either of us,however I showed her that I had pride in being seen with a larger woman.smiley
10 years
23456   loading