Fat girl in ri looking for fun

Well that sounds like fun smiley
10 years

Bay area ?

Hey Nessa,

I'm in Walnut Creek but work in Oakland. Message me if you want to chat or get together some time.
10 years

Sf bay area search continues

I am a 30 year old sommelier/chef/expert barman with a degree in winemaking and grape growing. I am very well educated and possess an incredibly quick wit. I've been in the Bay area for a little while now and haven't met the right girl. I'm quite active and fun-loving. I am very spontaneous, so whenever I have days without plans I often find myself at the MOMA, wondering Chinatown, driving out to Napa/Sonoma, or following up on my ever-growing list of restaurants that I need to check out. I'm a huge music geek and movie buff and am about the biggest comic book nerd you'll find this side of comic con. I am looking for a cool girl that is down to throw back a bottle of wine, eat adventurously Andrew Zimern style, and get wild at as many concerts and festivals as can be squeezed into a calendar.
10 years

Location shout outs part 2

San Francisco, California!!!smiley
10 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hey everybody! I've been a lurker for a while and have finally added some pics and started participating a bit more. So, a little about myself-
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and am a damn good chef as well as an expert in fine wine, beer, spirits & liquors, and classic cocktails. I'm also a GIANT nerd smiley I identify myself as a feeder because I'm constantly in the kitchen cooking or playing bartender.
10 years