Super fatrening foods

Brioche bread is like 50% butter plus it's light and airy so you can eat a whole lot of it without filling up your stomach.
12 years

I want to be huge..

my 400 1b girlfriend is fattening me up. She wants me reach 400 1bs or more. She wants loves to fondle my fat belly but wishes it was much bigger. She is trying to weigh 500 pounds before the fall. She can put away a huge amount of food. She has been packing on the pounds. and i cant wait to see how fat her belly gets. its getting pretty big and heavy. we both want to be really huge and fat
12 years

How fat until you waddle?

My gf has always had a little waddle but it really became noticeably after she hit 400 pound started waddling. I think its mostly due to her huge belly which hangs over her pants and rests ontop her bulging thighs. It makes me drool just thinking about it.
13 years

Healthy gaining

My girlfriend has been actively gaining for about two years now and has put on about 110 pounds of pure fat. She has absolutley no heatlh issues and currently weighs over 400 pounds. She arrtibutes this to her very healthy diet. In fact shes in much better health than most of her skinny friends. Everyday she consumes an enormous amount of boiled eggs, high protein flourless bread,fish,oatmeal,homemadecheese, whole goat milk,raw vegetables,fruit,and over a gallon of weight gain smoothies. Sometimes she will stay from this diet and pig out on anything and everthings. She also gets a fair amount of exercise walking to work and going swimming about four times a week.
I highly recommend eating a healthy diet if you plan on gaing alot. Eat enough of anything and you WILL get fat and still feel awesome.
13 years
123   loading