Rage of bahamut

Is anyone else playing?

It's a fun little trading card game thingy that I recently picked up after seeing it highly ranked on the app store.

It's for both Iphone and Adriod phones and best of all it's free so you might as well try it! I'm not that far into yet but having fun none the less.

If you want a massive advantage from the word go feel free to use my friend code at the end of the tutorial: TCM77486.

It gets you a very decent card and enough in game currency to last you a while smiley

Let me know your in game name and I'll try to help you out if you're just starting smiley
12 years

Diablo 3!!

Can anyone explain to me why it costs so much?

I was considering getting it but then found out it was £45 for the digital copy! They couldn't even lower the price by not having to include a physical product?

I have never played a Diablo game before and wanted to try it out but am slightly put off that I could buy 3-5 games from steam for the same price...

I mean I bought torchlight 1 + 2 for £10 in a pre-order deal and from what I can tell they are similar games!
12 years

Embarrassed to like fat.

I completely agree with you, if a person can't be open enough to show others that they are attracted to you then it's never going to work.

It's a personal matter when it comes to what you like in someone and it's a real shame when people feel so pressured to like one thing that anything different needs to be hidden away from the world.

In effect by hiding you away it's a sign of insecurity, just make sure to never confuse this with not being good enough! smiley
12 years

My first acceptance experience

It's great to see that you finally had a good experience!

It's a shame you felt conditioned to see your weight in such a negative manner before, even more so when you appear to be a very attractive woman.

In any case hopefully you can take away something from your experiment that will better able you to appreciate your body. You seem to have taken the first step in 'self love' and I wish you all the best in the future smiley
12 years

Fat and sport

You probably need to strike a balance you are happy with between being fit and having a bit of a belly.

I would suggest improving on the fitness and then seeing how you feel about the reduced belly.

Don't forgot you can always bulk back up rather quickly so don't worry about a little weight loss smiley
12 years

Japan

Apparently it will take 1000 years in any case so you won't be missing out in your life time! smiley

You don't have to worry though it's only statistics. For it to be true it would require, even when there is only one child left, for every birth to result in 1 death + 1 death every 100 seconds.

There is a decline in population growth but the planet is already over populated by 5 BILLION odd so it can't hurt too much smiley
12 years

Families and inconsistencies

fat apple wrote:
"Gluttony is not a secret vice." - Orson Welles

If it doesn't "show," then it's not a problem.

There are so many behaviors, lifestyles, "problems," that aren't immediately visible to the observer. Being fat is not one of those.

*I am not characterizing the poster as gluttonous, but that is how some people think of fat people - as gluttons.

Hit it on the head with that.

Try not to take it as a negative though.

One thing you need to remind yourself is they obviously care about you. If they didn't they would ignore something they percieve to be an issue. They might have a warped sense of an 'issue' but that doesn't stop them from caring.

Frustrating as it is you have a loving family and could do a lot worse.

Maybe you should point out the fact that your sister drinks a little too much and a little too often?
12 years

Hey! can i get a little help!

If you're not comfortable with putting up a picture on here then maybe talking to the community will help settle you a little.

I was the same at first but I saw there were a nice bunch of people on the site with thousands of pictures so I thought, meh might as well join in!

Just wondering but what makes you uncomfortable about posting a picture on here?
12 years

What game are you playing?

FF7, FF8 and Jade coccon all on PS1. I have no clue what it is about these games but they are just so great to play!

Oh and a little dragon warrior monster for the gbc on the side smiley By far my favourite game of all time no matter how much I play it.
12 years

What makes you relax?

Softly wrote:
I have to be near water...
I love walking in the lake district, sitting by a large glassy lake, just staring out at nothing....

The peace away from work is awesome

Boring I know..

Not boring at all!

I get a great sense of tranquility from that kinda thing. I normally like having a place to be, a thing to do but it all vanishes around a mass of water.

So hypnotic smiley
12 years
123   loading