Gaining

Consequences of gaining???

The key is to make sure you do it in as healthy a way as possible. Especially if you want to travel and do lots of walking and sightseeing, you'll need to ensure that you are both fit and fat.
14 years

Awww ... I would've given you a cwtch on the bus to make you feel better smiley You look great - good luck - whatever you decide to do!
14 years

For someone who REALLY loves gaining, the downsides to gaining can be enjoyable. Not being able to fit in a seat can be quite a turn on. However, if anyone is at the point that they don't feel comfortable at, perhaps it is time to stop, at least temporarily. At that point, you'll either miss the gaining and start again, or not go back to it.
14 years

One thing I do know is that true feedees and feeders, regardless of how we try to control these deep-seated urges, will always give in to our desires. And since most of your pics are of you eating, I'd say continually gaining is what you want. It also helps to have someone in your life when things like outgrowing a bus seat happens, someone with whom you can share the experience and who will make you feel better about it...even using it as erotic play, as in, "just another change to deal with, now what's for dinner." I would love to see some "before" pics of you 100 lbs ago!
14 years

consequences of gaining???

=

getting fat

smiley
14 years