General

Skinny girls for fat guys

missy1976 wrote
In real life, i get pissed off bec fat guys always think that they need to lose weight when in fact they r perfect as they are and the bigger the better!!!

LOL

This sounds like a guy complaining about girls!

Good to know the feeling is mutual

smiley
14 years

14 years

women that does love big guys are mostly in the closet..
14 years

right here!
11 years

NECROMANCY!!!!

All kidding aside, huzzah for slim girls who love the fatty boys!
11 years

abcdefghijk wrote:
love fat men, bigger the better!! . i weigh eight stone and i am five foot tall, i am really into extreme's smiley i am a female feeder/encourager and would love to find someone to fatten smiley

Well howdy, I'm 6'6" and currently weigh 590lbs. The holidays were generous to my waistline. smiley
11 years

"We are here! But Taken"

haha Story of life right?!

I don't shy from either side of the size spectrum but a skinny gal compared to me is always intriguing
11 years

Lol... I find that hard to believe thicker! I'd talk to you all the time. Bet lots other will too! smiley
11 years

I definitely think that if a skinny lady likes a big man she should definitely go and talk to him.. because if it was ME sitting at the end of the bar I wouldn't be so sure if the lovely sexy and slim lady at the other end of the bar was looking at me!
(on top of that I'm quite shy so if you made the first move I'd sure be happy with that)

(it's funny how long a thread can be dead before it's resurrected - but as others have posted I figured I might as well)
11 years

You know the beauty of being at the end of a bar and wanting to talk to a skinny girl but are afraid she hates fat guys?

You can have another shot, or two if need be, and just go do it lol Liquid Courage baby!!!

Though, being a chub chaser or not, most women respond very well to confidence
11 years
1234   loading