Gaining

I think my friend is trying to fatten me up...thoughts?

This is very interesting, some pretty fun possiblities could definately come up. But, as has been said before in this thread, you should try to feel the situation out before acting on your...suspicions, for lack of a better word.

But if you're lucky you could have a bonafied FFA/Femme Feeder on your hands smiley
14 years

Man, how lucky. Wish I had a female friend to treat me like that. Also, I think the others before me may be right. Not every girl that showers a guy with affection is automatically an FA/Feeder, but enjoy it nonetheless I say.
14 years

lol you all say maybe she just likes him like its a bad thing...

I know i'd be much happier to know she had a genuine romantic interest in me, rather then a fetish based attraction.
14 years

What i would do to perhaps test the waters with your friend is maybe ask her to pick up some fattening foods for you when she comes over to your place and see if she does it or even gets you more than what you ask for. Maybe leave obvious signs of you snacking out where she can see it. Or just eat a lot of food whenever you go on dates with her. If she doesn't mind or even encourages it, then you may have won the fetish lottery dude.
14 years

GluttonyCat wrote
What i would do to perhaps test the waters with your friend is maybe ask her to pick up some fattening foods for you when she comes over to your place and see if she does it or even gets you more than what you ask for. Maybe leave obvious signs of you snacking out where she can see it. Or just eat a lot of food whenever you go on dates with her. If she doesn't mind or even encourages it, then you may have won the fetish lottery dude.

I always come up two numbers short in that fetish lottery, i can't even get the damn supplementry prize!

smiley
14 years

Anything new to add about your friend? Has she made herself pretty obvious?
14 years