Gaining

Has anyone experienced this?

Hi, I've been here a while mostly watching silently but here none the less. I wanted to know if anyone here, guys or girls, who has encouraged somebody to gain ended up wanting to gain themselves?

In my case, my friend Rita just got into gaining a few months ago. She weighed 200 pounds or so at start. I helped her out by giving her rides, taking her to eat, etc. After all this she gained like 40 pounds and i thought i had stayed the same. It wasn't until this morning that she guessed my weight that it hit me. After i checked, i noticed it all, bigger gut, flabbier arms, slight moobs and, more of a double chin. Being with her made me gain 25 pounds effectively putting me at 225.

Upon thinking about it, i actually liked the thought of growing fatter and fatter. Has this happened to anyone else? I'd love to hear your stories!
14 years

I hear its pretty common for a feeder to experience some incidental gaining as a result of being with a feedee. I think there is more of a challenge of maintaining your current weight as a feeder, if you don't, your sure to be right behind your feedee on the scales. ^_^
14 years

Hmm, good point! lol Thing is i used to be like "i have to keep my figure" now im like "I cant wait to out grow these pants!". Maybe im exaggerating a bit but im really enjoying the extra fluff lol
14 years

id have to agree, i was a very thin feeder for so long, and eventually with one feedee i put on a few lbs and realized i enjoyed it to. even since hen ive been gaining and wanting more fat for myself.
14 years

Did you guys gain alot? If so how much? And im starting my gaining regiment today. My goal is getting to 250 lol
14 years