Gaining

Had my first "hey im getting fat" moment

luvpears wrote
You should take your friend out on some eating escapades. She'll get fat, you'll get fat. Everyone wins.

I concur with the above statement, sounds like a perfect opportunity!

smiley
14 years

Haven't gained anything that's overly noticeable to most people, but my first "I'm getting fat" moment was when I went to put on one of my fitted shirts before a night out and realised that it was now a lot more ''fitted' around the belly area!
14 years

I don't remember my first, as I've been fat all my life. But my most recent was when I was going to the bathroom in the house I'm currently staying in and had to turn sideways to fit through the door, and even then my belly brushed the other side of the door jamb.
14 years

bacchae wrote
Hahaha!

I had one, the other day, when I found that a pair of my jeans cut so much into my hips/belly that it hurt, and I had to unbutton them (secretly) in class.

lol i'm getting this problem more often these days, time for new jeans smiley
14 years

bear7 wrote
on mothers day my whole family got together for a party. alot of them had not seen since my weight gain

there were a few comments but the best was my gma, she grabed my love handle and said "you are getting TOO fat"

haha i thought it was funny and just said no im not that fat yet smiley

show us new pictures of how fat you are today. smiley
14 years

Cannot remember,but think it was the first time a piece of clothing that always fitted,didn't fit any moresmileyA lot of clothes have gone and keep on going since then!smiley
14 years