Gaining

Bbwbecky's gaining thread

Alittle over 2 weeks ago I went off a diet I was on for almost 8 yrs; never realized how much I missed eating all the food that I love, until I went of the diet.
I'm 5ft4in an was 236 and size 22 and around a 40 in belt size before I started ganing.
In a little over the 2 weeks I'm at 246.6 and my size 22 are getting to tight and going in a size 24 and now the waist size 40 belt won't even buckle now.
Going to keep updating to see where this takes me
14 years

My gaining thread

very nice Becky, I'm sure you're feeling real sexy with the added 10 pounds! Is your bra getting too tight too? How far will you be taking this? Are you amrried, have a BF, and if so, do they approve? I know I would!!!

Respectfully,
Anthony
14 years

My gaining thread

mdp99..not sure how far I'm going to take it, I have to wait till after i have to have my knee fixed before I eat more.
Trying for 250 right now and will go from there.
No I dont' have a boyfriend and have never been married, I do have a child though
you have an more question please pm me
14 years

My gaining thread

As of this morning weigh 247.8 lbs..belly has been feeling a little more firmer and bigger
14 years

My gaining thread

Yesterday my weight was 247.0 lbs
This morning I'm at 250 lbs..
I can see and feel the changes my body is making
14 years

My gaining thread

nice! still trying for more Becky?
14 years

My gaining thread

nice! still trying for more Becky?
14 years

My gaining thread

Right now my weight is 248.8..if has been flucuating from 247-251..so, I;m definately into a size 24W clothing ...
14 years

My gaining thread

love this blog! giving me good encouragkeep eating smiley x
14 years

My gaining thread

Currently I weigh 252.3 lbs
I wear a 46 in. belt with one hole left in it
Bra size is 44 DD firmer before was 40 DD.
wear size 24 or 26 shorts or capris
14 years
12345   loading