Gaining

My gaining thread

Well I finally broke 256 lbs. as of this morning.
I love the changes my body is making.
The rounder, firmer belly; firmer boobs, bigger butt, hips ad thighs.
Just wish I had someone to enjoy it with me.
14 years

My gaining thread

Weighted my self this morning..I was 258 lbs..
Can't believe it hasn't been 2mths yet and I have gained 22 lbs..
and my waist has gone up 6 inches from 40 in to 46 in.
Bra size from 40 DD to 44DD
14 years

My gaining thread

Dagglestone wrote
Wow, sounds sexy. I live a couple hours away from Clarion, in the titusville area.

thanks would love to talk to ya sometime..hit me up
14 years

My gaining thread

i'm down .8 lbs to 257.2 lbs.
I did alot of walking yesterday went to the Pittsburgh Parts-a-rama at the Butler fairgrounds and was walking from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Went to ponderosa afterwards and had potatoe salad, baked potatoe with butter and sour cream, 6 oz steak, nachoes and cheese in one of their soup bowels. soup bowel ice cream with strawberry syrup
14 years

My gaining thread

Wel I'm down to 256.8 lbs.
Mowed my dads yard in all that heat was just more thirsty then I was hungry..will try and makeup for it..
14 years
attachment

My gaining thread

And where do you feel your new fat? I think mostly on upperbelly, maybe around your bellybutton. Very sexy. I like this treat because a period of intensive weight gain is very lovely to see. Please make a lot of foto's and films of your new body.
<3 Henk
14 years

My gaining thread

Sorry for the delay had to work today..
As of this morning I'm at 258.2 lbs..
bought my first pair of size 26/28 shorts...if it wasn't for my hips I think they would have fallen down.. since they do shrink a little once washed and dried thinking of getting the size 30/32.
Decided on a goal weight today..around 276-280. Only 20 lbs to go.
Calculated my Body Mass Index it is 44.3
14 years
attachment

My gaining thread

degek2001 wrote
And where do you feel your new fat? I think mostly on upperbelly, maybe around your bellybutton. Very sexy. I like this treat because a period of intensive weight gain is very lovely to see. Please make a lot of foto's and films of your new body.
<3 Henk

Mostly in my hips, butt, thighs,and belly..my belly is alot firmer above my belly button probably due to all the food i'm eating that hasn't digested.
From my belly button down it jiggles more.
14 years

My gaining thread

This morning I'm at 257.4 lbs..although my belly feels bigger today then it did yesteday.
Definately into my size 26 jean shorts..size 24 to tight in the hips , butt, belly area.
Last night ate my first full box of cereal Quakers Honey Graham OH's(12 oz)Box and a half gallon of skim milk...amazingly I didn't feel completely full.
14 years

My gaining thread

weighed myself around 4:30 ths morning since I have to work later..
I'm finally 258.6, was hoping for 260 by today but unfortunately it didn't happen although I seem to be eating more..
Will have to shotfor 260 or more by Sat.smiley
14 years
attachment
12345   loading