Gaining

Your ideal stuffing

oohh... good thread!
it would be a whole weekend, starting friday night. me and my girlfriend. she would do all the cooking though we would both stuff.
we'd have donuts, chips, chocolate, coockies and coke for snacks between meals, and for meals we'd have, pizzas, currys, fried food, pasta. puddings would be icecream. and milkshakes packed with icecream and cream and full fat milk. id sit on the sofa with her gorging. id want to gain as much as possible. and we'd both be naked! oohhHHH what a gd thread!!! smiley
13 years

Your ideal stuffing

blobby_man wrote
oohh... good thread!
it would be a whole weekend, starting friday night. me and my girlfriend. she would do all the cooking though we would both stuff.
we'd have donuts, chips, chocolate, coockies and coke for snacks between meals, and for meals we'd have, pizzas, currys, fried food, pasta. puddings would be icecream. and milkshakes packed with icecream and cream and full fat milk. id sit on the sofa with her gorging. id want to gain as much as possible. and we'd both be naked! oohhHHH what a gd thread!!! smiley

This sort of thing sounds good, but no one would have to cook, we'd just stock up on friday and spend the whole weekend on the couch in front of the tv, stuffing ourselves and each other while watching dvds and playing video games. We'd only get up to waddle to the bathroom and back and by the end of the weekend we'd both be stuck on the couch and need a crane to life us both out. smiley
13 years

Your ideal stuffing

Stella wrote

In Vegas you can get all day buffets! You pay one price and can go in and out as much as you want on that day smiley

In other words, in when it opened and out when it closed. smiley
13 years

Your ideal stuffing

Peach, I fed a former feedee girlfriend like that over a long weekend too..10 lbs and nothing but food, feeding, gainer shakes and sex. And I love your fantasy and share that desire. Nothing more erotic than indulging a willing fat woman who want to do nothing but gorge herself until she can't move on her own.
13 years