General

Am i alone or what?

Sorry for the title, I couldn't think of one. Anyway, does anyone else find themselves to be attracted to another body part of your lover besides their gorgeous stomach? No I don't mean anything naughty, like their hands or something. xP I find myself to be very attracted to my girlfriend's big beautiful arms. o.O I just love watching her move her arms, and I love how soft they are... *sigh* Hopefully i'm not alone. ^^'
13 years

Am i alone or what?

You are definitly not alone, I myself also love nice fat upper arms.
13 years

Am i alone or what?

Agree. I like everything big smiley Chubby cheeks are great for that reason, I often find myself rubbing my face against a girl's cheek. smiley When I have a girl, that is. smiley
13 years

Am i alone or what?

I have to agree with all the above:-), I have an odd thing for knees nice round plump knees :-) it's probly cuz mine are so knobbely :-)lols, especially after I broke my right knee I just like nice knees on nice ladys:-) lol
13 years

Am i alone or what?

WindDancer wrote
I have an obsession with large foreheads with a bulging vein right in the middle.smiley

I'ma get to work on the vein! smiley
13 years

Am i alone or what?

I'm confused what you do with an arm, yet I have a thing for hips/legs/tummy/butt so eh...but they are also pretty close to the vagina sooooo.... :3
13 years