Gaining

"selective" body fattening?

dvsbansheebell wrote
Which doesn't seem to crazy becuz that's how most of us girls create the two tummy rolls. When we sit the jeans push in and over time there ya go.

No, that's not how that works at all. It's genetics that does that, it has nothing to do with clothing.
13 years

CynicalOsprey wrote
however this girl is a bit more interested in gaining boobs and booty rather than overall just getting fatter.

Sounds like she doesn't want to get fat, just wants to get "hotter" according to societies standards. She can gain weight and get bigger in those areas as a consequence, but just growing those areas is a bigger fantasy then some of the stories on this site.

BellyFetishist wrote
TracyAnderson wrote
I had heard from several nutrition sorces that eating a higher concentration of Saturated Fat can result in more weight gain specifically in the belly. Anyone know if this is true/untrue?

Saturated fats are unhealthy, they are stored on our bodies like visceral fat, this kind of fat is located under the belly muscles just with the organs. If you want a hard ball bellie you have to eat saturated fats, if you want a soft belly (like mine lol) you have to eat carbs and avoid saturated fats, when your belly is soft means that you have subcutaneos fat instead of visceral fat smiley

Not to mention choking your organs in visceral fat will most likely kill you, gain sensibly people. smiley
13 years

Different foods don't go to different areas, where your fat goes is based on genetics, as several people have already stated.

Also she should know that the workouts that "target" fat on certain body parts is a bunch of bull. For example doing hundreds of crunches wouldn't make her lose more belly fat than butt fat, it would build muscle but there would still be fat on top of the muscle.

Someone also mentioned body binding, I'm not sure about how affective that would be. Back when corsets were popular women would continue to wear tighter and tighter corsets until you could actually wrap your hands around their waist (I wouldn't suggest doing this as death do to complications from organs shifting was normal in these women). There was actually a special on TV once about a woman who still does this, it was downright bizzare.
13 years