Gaining

My boyfriend...

Oh the amount of guys on this site who would kill for someone like you, the world has a wicked sense of humour...

Anyways, work on carbs, breads, pastas, stuff like that. Don't worry about eating during the day but really stuff him silly at dinner. Obviously fast food will probably have a more immediate effect, and can be good to get the ball rolling, but just make sure he has some variety.

lol I feel like i'm talking about how I want to be fattened up here. smiley

Good Luck!

smiley
13 years

My boyfriend...

I can't help being a little jealous of that guy ... Anyway. Best way is to stuff him at dinner and then snack throughout the evening. A beer or 2 maybe, an extra desert, some cake, chips, peanuts etc. Makes it fun and easy!
13 years

My boyfriend...

LetsDoTheTimeWarpAgain wrote
Oh! Yes, I read your wonderful advice in another thread. Thank you (: This is quite fun, and I never thought he would enjoy it or have fun with it, but here we are smiley.

Sounds like your bf may actually be a latent feedee/gainer himself. Dang, I'm so jealous of him right now!!
13 years

My boyfriend...

Yet another update on the situation. He isn't going to focus on numbers, but my boyfriend said that I can stuff him as much as I want and he won't purposely lose any weight unless he reaches a really unhealthy weight. C:

Nice! Good for him lol, and you of course.
13 years

My boyfriend...

He said this I think because after we got together, he developed a thing for being stuffed. I think it's because I always sit on his lap and feed him sweets and pizza and such. Can the brain start associating nonsexual things with sexual things like that and get turned on?

That's exactly how fetishes are, for lack of a better word, born. It's like the learning experiments conducted by early psychologists. Over time two stimuli can become linked in the brain, like a flashing light and an electrical shock. Or being stuffed and becoming sexually aroused.
13 years

My boyfriend...

i herd dat food helpz
13 years