Bow before me

Domination board is thataway ---->
13 years

Bow before me

Lola has a lot of work to do before someone gets interested in her smiley
13 years

Bow before me

LolaJewelOfTheNile wrote
I have decided to grace Fantasy Feeder with My presence in order to expand My constantly growing empire of submissives. My voracious appetite requires a plethora of servants to provide gourmet meals for Me at all hours of the day. If you are well-trained with a substantial bank account, I might have some use for your pathetic excuse for a sexual organ. Be sure to read My profile in FULL before messaging Me. I don't tolerate disrespect, so don't bother contacting Me unless you know your place.

FALL

*just in case you're wondering that's a reference to the song by Breaking Benjamin, I Will Not Bow*

So yea, I will not bow *continues to hum the tune of the song while shooting dirty looks at Lola*
13 years

Bow before me

An interesting change of pace, given that quite a lot of the girls on this site are unnervingly submissive (no offense, guys).

Of course, I'm not interested at all; not even slightly my thing, But I'm sure some might be.

Edit: oh, and Seth, I laughed more than I should have at your post.
13 years

Bow before me

RubyRipples wrote
LolaJewelOfTheNile wrote
Awww how cute. Jealousy. So adorable. So here's the thing. I like everyone writing on this. I like the attention. I like pissing people off. So by all means, keep it coming, it just feeds my voracious appetite. Oh, and by the way for the simple ones out there...voracious means having a huge appetite. By the way I truly think its funny that many insulting me either have no picture to speak of, or use an avatar because they are so revolting. Grow up. Better yet, don't...keep posting. It makes me happy :-).

You've already been warned about advertising on here your pay services. Now fix your rude attitude or you'll be perm banned.

Aha! High five Ruby! *dances around and generally looks like a fool.
13 years

Bow before me

SporksFTW wrote
Lola, you are amazing. Like SO amazing. I made this video for you. Will you grace me with your ownership?

LOL

Was wondering what you were up to, I hate that guy >.<

Anyways, just wanted to say how much I love this sites user base, you are all a wonderfully intelligent and humerous bunch of people as shown by this (and many previous) Troll threads.

<3 U! smiley
13 years

Bow before me

Who needs Mayweather vs Pacquiao when you can have these 2 go at it lol.

*grabs popcorn*
13 years

Bow before me

@Almost active

Exactly, we should burn it instead! *Maniacal laughter, flames shoot out of the ground behind him...stands there smoking a bit* FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *stop drop and roll! STOP DROP AND ROLL!*
13 years