Gaining

Conflicted and i answer me this... is my fiance an fa?

Just eat whatever you like and see what happens ... I've been doing that for a while know and I haven't gotten any skinnier smiley
13 years

I agree with dixie, do what you will feel comfortable with, not him, its your body, not his.
13 years

I once had a girlfriend who was 5'3, she went from 98lbs to 120lbs. Clearly she wasn't fat but she was starting to get slightly chubby much like you are now. I was very happy to see her gain and she herself certainly liked the extra weight around her hips and thighs, she always felt they were too skinny. what concerned her most was weight going on to her belly and her cloths not fitting properly. We did talk about her weight gain and about gaining more which I said I would be happy with. She was ok with this, but didn't want to take it too far. I loved her and was happy for her to take whatever decision she wanted, this is the most important point. You should only gain more weight if you feel you would be happy with extra padding.
Of course on this site we would all love to see you with more weight so you will get loads of encouragement. There are many women on all kinds of sites that have embrassed their weight gain, sometimes to extreem amounts. Its very liberating you can eat whatever you like and if its right for you, you will feel sexier and enjoy sex even more. I have always found fatter girls much more sexual than slimmer ones, they seem to take more pleasure from the sexual act. Indeed my ex found sex more enjoyable the bigger she got.
At the end of the day this has to be your decision as there is no fun getting fatter if you are constantly worried about how you look. If you do decide to gain more, don't worry about catty remarks from other girls. This would just be cruel for no good reason other than you have not become a sheep like so many women, constantly dieting to keep their weight to an unrealistic ideal.
I hope I have been of some help. As for my ex, we split up for reasons that had nothing to do with her weight.
13 years