General

Uk women: only fantasising?

Hey all,

I heard from the woman who's trying to write a piece for *Stella*. I'm the only one who talked to her, and she needs one more person. She would be happy to talk to someone who fantasises about gaining, even without doing anything irl about it.

But I can't really be the only gainer or feedee or mutual gainer in the UK that would be willing to talk to her? Are we THAT closeted? And as I said above, someone with the fantasies but who isn't acting on them would be great, too.

If you're willing to talk to her, totally anonymously, please do get in touch--we need the exposure if we're ever going to stop being hated. (I know, it's a long haul. Feel free to come to the Fat Liberation forum to discuss it.) Her name is Anna Moore <annamoore@talktalk.net>
13 years

Wasn't aware of this,but,yes,come on people..talk!smiley
13 years

We're going to lose a chance at a sympathetic story if someone doesn't step up, team...
13 years

Yeah, she'd interview you by email or phone or in person. Totally anonymous, you can make up your name. She wants to talk about the usual stuff--when did you start having the fantasies, do you act on it, why or why not, how does it fit in your life, blah blah blah. Basically all the stuff we talk about in the forums.

She's really nice, and definitely looking to do a sympathetic story. Ruby had the same vibe, and I doubted her until I talked to her, but she's the real deal. Let me know if you have any other questions, but you could always just email her and see how it feels.
13 years

RubyRipples wrote
glutton wrote
Wasn't aware of this,but,yes,come on people..talk!smiley

On you go then!
Oh,I see...thought this was just for the girls!What's her e mail?smiley
13 years