Extreme obesity

Immobility

I'm just wondering are there any ladies on here that would like to see a guy become immobile?
13 years

Immobility

Have you looked into getting a (used) scooter?
My wife is abour 350# and has one(3 wheel). And I've been to event were gals your size have had 4 wheel ones. Used ones can be had for about 1/2 price if that is an issue.
We had a lift installed in our van (removed 3 of the removable seats), others have had a ramp of various sorts installed or placed in their vehicles.
Just a thought smiley
13 years

Immobility

Carolina_Dee wrote
daj462 wrote
Have you looked into getting a (used) scooter?
My wife is abour 350# and has one(3 wheel). And I've been to event were gals your size have had 4 wheel ones. Used ones can be had for about 1/2 price if that is an issue.
We had a lift installed in our van (removed 3 of the removable seats), others have had a ramp of various sorts installed or placed in their vehicles.
Just a thought smiley
Thanks, I'm doing fine with the wheelchair right now. But, I will look into getting a scooter down the road.

Dee if you drop ne a PM I might be able to help you out with providing a used scooter. I just got a newer one and have a spare.

Hugs,
Heather
13 years

Immobility

I find immobility more of a fantasy as opposed to having a real life scenario of sorts. If I were to indeed hook up with a partner who wants to be immobile, I would have to know that she is the one, my life mate. We would have to connect on a level which goes way beyond sexual thrills. If I ever met someone that I truley felt was a "soulmate", I would take it into consideration for sure.
13 years
12   loading