Gaining

I need to gain back the weight i lost!!

Someone has mentioned a shake from Coldstone Creamery that is extremely high in calories-but of course it tastes great too. I always recommend white bread with butter or margerine on both sides as a fattening and cheap between meal snack.

I think your gain will kick in soon-and instead of 5 pounds in two months-maybe you'll gain 5 pounds this month alone-or maybe shoot for 7-10 this month with the added help from Thanksgiving. It will work out so keep positive. smiley
13 years

Welcome to the site and the community.

Your metabolism is obviously fast from being active. If you want to slow it down, try SKIPPING meals and waiting until you're hungry before you eat. That way, your body may get the impression that food is scarce, and store more for later. Being active at the same time might actually help with that.

Forget store-bought shakes. Make your own, out of anything you like - instant cake mix (drink a whole cake!), cream, ice cream, unsalted peanut butter, non-dairy creamer, full-cream milk, fruit...the possibilities are endless.

Let us know what you try, and how you go. Best of luck. Eat hearty.
13 years

A friend of mine was on a health kick and couldn't understand their weight gain considering her food intake was full of healthy foods, just high in calories she found out. Advocado's are very nutritious and very high, so are fruit smoothies. One full glass is about 550+ calories, its two of you daily fruit and veg intake, keeps you regular and is very tasty. You could easily drink more and if anything seems to stimulate your appitite. You don't always have to go for the unhealthy option as that can make you feel bloated.
13 years