General

Getting over that feeling of regret?

The biggest question is, what is it that you are actually regretting?

The gain? The way you look? The reactions of others?

Once you pin point the source of this feeling it will become much easier to deal with it.
13 years

Klong wrote
I know I want to get big, but it is just really hard sometimes, you know?

Yep. smiley

Seems, your main problem is everyone else, so you got to decide which is more important, how everyone else sees you or how you feel yourself.
13 years

Klong wrote
Well, I thought about it and I think I narrowed it down.

When I get that feeling, I think, what would I be missing out on if I were to become very fat.

That is more of what goes through my head. (I think. It is really hard to put it into words)

I can get that, I've had those feelings too. Though I've been large my whole life, started getting tubby around the age of 4. Example, the last time we went to Busch Gardens I couldn't ride any of the RollerCoasters...the harness/safety deals wouldn't fit over my belly.

Though I'm used to being left out of RollerCoasters and the like, mostly cause when I was smaller and could actually fit in them I was a coward and didn't want to.

But the point is, later I get over the feelings and realize that I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I was thin. I love being fat, and wouldn't trade it for anything.
13 years