Gaining

Problem

Wow, this is a different issue to the usual ones. I'd be wary about telling her if shes struggling to gain herself, she may overreact and take it as something personal to do with her.

I think, if she hasn't said anything, or indicated that she has a problem, i'd just keep going as is for now. If its not broken, why fix it.

I think the bigger issue is helping her with her own weight problems. I don't mean getting her gaining with you, but helping to foster a more realistic view of size and health, it sounds to me like she's bordering on eating disorder territory with such poor body image.

Also though, keep an eye on other aspects of your relationship, although she may not indicate it directly as the problem, she could be using other relationship problems to vent her frustration with your weight gain.

Of course, i'm no expert though, you know the situation better then anyone here will. smiley

P.S. From one gainer to another, Awesome work. smiley
13 years

Problem

CalzoJstce496 wrote
ive decided to lose abit of weight ppl bad news lol, she has noticed and i dunno if she likes it smiley x

Damn, bad luck mate, although I have heard that after losing weight, gaining it back again becomes easier? lol, not much of a silver lining but its something.

Good Luck with it all.
13 years