General

Who wets your whistle?

RubyRipples wrote
These threads only cause cliques to stroke each others egos, and people to get upset. WHY do you insist on doing this again?

ps. Did you mean "bringing" ?

You know she did, why ask? Did you mean to double post? Do I need to ask you that? lol

Anyway, who cares about cliques. I never understood all the "FF drama" people always talk about. I don't know of any cliques, nor care. I'm here to talk to people and possibly meet people even though everyone I'm interested in are either taken, ridiculously far away or both.
13 years

Who wets your whistle?

bbwildrose wrote
i've never seen the point of these threads - if you like someone, message them! don't wait to see if you're mentioned on their list first! it's all a bit juvenile really smiley

But what if they don't respond? Then its like, super embarassing! :O
13 years

Who wets your whistle?

bbwildrose wrote
Maximum wrote
bbwildrose wrote
i've never seen the point of these threads - if you like someone, message them! don't wait to see if you're mentioned on their list first! it's all a bit juvenile really smiley

But what if they don't respond? Then its like, super embarassing! :O

well that's just tough titties honey smiley

My gawd!! Those are the worst kind!!! *shudders in a corner due to the horror of tough titties*
13 years

Who wets your whistle?

I am quite curious now to experience said, tough titties...
13 years

Who wets your whistle?

OK, y'all. I'm totally on the 'I don't like these threads' train. I find them hurtful to too many people who hope to be named and aren't.

But as much of a grammar nazi as I am, I'm also well aware this is an international forum. Not everyone speaks perfect English. When we all perfect three or four other languages, like many of the non-native speakers of English here, then we can talk. I'm not at all religious, but this really is a case of 'Let he who is without (grammatical) sin (in non-native languages) cast the first stone.'
13 years

Who wets your whistle?

ThatGuyWithTheHair wrote
If you want to get technical, it's the people at the Zephyrhills bottling company, who packaged the water I just drank.

Hah, *ba-dum tsch*
13 years

Who wets your whistle?

Everyone wets my whistle, orgy pls
13 years