General

Preferences?

Unfortunately, I think such threads often turn out to be hurtful where it isn't intended. Most of us on this planet have very fragile egos, and maybe we here disproportionately so, because of how some of us are treated in the world at large.

Can I ask that people not take other's preferences as judgements on ourselves? I will be too small for some, too fat for others, too short for still others, too hairy, too much belly, not enough breast, and on and on. But that's just taste. I can live with that (some days better than others).

So--posters, be kind, and please DON'T talk about what you don't like. And readers, be thick-skinned, and remember, there are lots of us who think you're gorgeous, whoever you are. smiley
13 years

Preferences?

My prefernces are divided to both ends of the spectrum. I like slim FFAs and cute chubby BBWs. xD
13 years

Preferences?

Yeah man, this thread totally has me feeling like I need to get well built while maintaining my round tummy. smiley

I gotta agree with winter though, it comes down to the person, both the one i'm interested in and the one i'm feeling like at that moment lol.

As a Feeder, thin to average girl would be my pick. As an fa, chubby to fat/very fat sounds good. As a gainer, average to chubby girl (I have to be the fatter one if i'm gonna be doing any gaining xD). Fetishes aside? I could really go any size.
13 years