Gaining

First time posting.. :)

The latter moreso then the former, but Vector summed it up pretty well.
13 years

Vectorman -you summed it up better than I ever could! If I see an already larger woman in tight clothes-particularly when the clothes result in a muffintop-well that indicates a fairly recent gain. And I am particularly drawn to women who have -or are-Gaining! Number one for me has always been an average to slightly chubby woman who tranforms into a much larger and softer BBW. I also love to see a very thin woman become curvy! I just went to my 35th high school reunion-Yes I am THAT old.lol A woman struck me almost blind and gave me a sublime slow dance! She was always pretty-always smart-and always nice. And every time I ever saw her I had zero attraction to her.5'7" and 102 pounds! Until -I found out-age 43 and after getting skinny again after two kids. And now-150 pounds and in my mind-a Goddess!
To the original poster-you look marvelous already! And if you continue growing I can't imagine how well you will look down the road!smiley"Old" Matt
13 years

Both can be very sexy, but there is something particularly alluring about the former.
13 years