General

Being recognized!

No, but its something I think about alot.

Usually its wondering how I would react, would I be too embarassed to acknowledge or would I feel stoked like a rock star? lol

I think it would be pretty cool, just to find someone else outside of online who is into this stuff, as long as they don't come running over to me screaming "OMG ITS MAXIMUM FROM FANTASY FEEDER!" smiley
13 years

Being recognized!

Xutjja Plag wrote
I like to people watch though and whenever I see fat folks from a distance I often wonder if they're on Fantasy Feeder, Fat Forums or the like.

I do this to, but at the same time it seems kind of unfair, like i'll see a huge guy and think "wow he must have done some serious gaining" But really, the majority of fat people out there are just normal like everyone else, those who are on sites like this are actually a minority.
13 years

Being recognized!

I think it would be pretty cool to meet one of you guys in real life, FAT chance though (oh I crack myself up).
13 years

Being recognized!

It would be great if it happened..wouldn't bother me at all,but like CanadianEnglish,statistically,the chances must be slim (unlike me lmaosmiley)
13 years

Being recognized!

Xandra wrote
I've had people say cryptic things to me that made me wonder before. But I'll tell you, if anyone of you ever sees me in real life and recognizes me from here, just say so. Announce yourself. I'd love to go out to lunch and talk feederism over with a peer.
If you ever take a vacation in the UK,let me know and I'll be lookingsmileylol smiley
13 years

Being recognized!

Yes I have been recognozed, a few times.
Nothing bad, but kinda scary at first. When someone just walks up to you in a crowded mall and starts calling you by your profile name- first time in a big city with your boyfriend who just walked away...kinda trippy.

I wish the other dude, who lives in my area would have said hello to me when he saw me in Walmart.
13 years