Gaining

Gaining "coming out"

I know that a couple of people on here have come out to friends, I myself am out to a few of my cousins. But I think you're the first to have come out to your parents, and to that I say "Wow, you're really brave dude!" Congrats!!
13 years

Gaining "coming out"

tubbydude91 wrote
A bit of a random question, but has anyone actually went public about gaining and if so what were their reactions? I ask this because today I just told my mom that I wanted to be fat. I was little nervous because I wondered what her reaction would be but she was understandable about it which made me feel good and actually I can now gain without feeling ashamed about it.

This is pure awesome, If I knew people would react like that i'd shout it to the world and prepare to gorge myself obese! smiley
13 years

Gaining "coming out"

Maximum wrote
tubbydude91 wrote
A bit of a random question, but has anyone actually went public about gaining and if so what were their reactions? I ask this because today I just told my mom that I wanted to be fat. I was little nervous because I wondered what her reaction would be but she was understandable about it which made me feel good and actually I can now gain without feeling ashamed about it.

This is pure awesome, If I knew people would react like that i'd shout it to the world and prepare to gorge myself obese! smiley

My sentiments exactly Max, if only everyone were this understanding heh
13 years

Gaining "coming out"

Maximum wrote
tubbydude91 wrote

Same heresmiley
13 years