Gaining

Out growing rings

i could no longer fit my class ring from high school.
13 years

Out growing rings

lovescurves86 wrote
Has anybody ever gained weight and found there were rings (class rings, etc) that no longer fit on your fingers? I think that's kinda happening to me now and while the thought I'm getting fatter is wonderful the thought of having to relegate this expensive class ring to the drawer is not so sexy.

Go talk to a good jeweler. They can probably stretch the band, to let it fit for longer. If you gain a lot, they can cut it and put a bridge in (my mom had to have that done for her rings due to arthritis swelling her knuckles)
13 years

Out growing rings

Wow....this post reminded me of my ex a long while back. Obviously I love seeing gains on my wife as well as I did on my ex girlfriend some years ago.

She had the sexiest hands and fingers and when she gained weight her fingers would puff up a great amount to the point where her soft fluffy fingers would puff right around the band and she would have to really work on getting them off.....and once they were off that was it.....she wasnt getting back on till she lost weight.

I actually loved to see her not wearing any rings because it usually meant she had gained a good amount of weight. She had the sexiest creamy perfect soft hands that her fingers would just puff up.
13 years

Out growing rings

I have had this happening to me. I really splurged on my college ring and out grew it in less than two years. However, I got a new one after graduate school but that one is getting tight too.
13 years