General

Fas that like thin girls?

I know there are feedees on this site that are attracted to thinner people but I was curious if there were FAs that are also attracted to thin men and women as well.
13 years

Reaper42 wrote
For myself, I do find some skinny girls attractive (mostly actresses and a few in real life) but its more like art appreciation and thinking they have a pretty face than any sort of sexual attraction. Though in the event that I fell for a skinny girl because of her personality I would probably come to find her sexually attractive through the magic of oxcytocin. Though it probably goes without saying I'd prefer a girl with looks, personality AND curves.

Like art, huh? I can understand that, and it's actually a good way to put it. For myself it's more of a matter of can she pull it off, some girls I can see looking much hotter if they put on a few and some seem like they'd look better if they hadn't gained. I don't really understand the people who seem to like any girl just because she's fat (not anyone on this board particularly, just people I have seen around the net). This also causes a problem with girls, having to decide between my sexual preferences. Not that I'm just picking a girl for her looks, but a physical attraction is important in a relationship as well.

Anyone else have some thoughts on this? I find these kinds of discussions very interesting.
13 years

I like girls regardless of size.

However, i'm starting to realise, (maybe due to hanging around here so much), that I don't really think I could be in a lasting relationship with a thin girl unless she happened to be a gainer, which we all know how rare that is, lol.

Of course by thin I mean like average thin, if we're talking skin and bones anno stuff? Nah, not my thing at all.
13 years

virgoseyes wrote
Maximum wrote
I like girls regardless of size.

However, i'm starting to realise, (maybe due to hanging around here so much), that I don't really think I could be in a lasting relationship with a thin girl unless she happened to be a gainer, which we all know how rare that is, lol.

Of course by thin I mean like average thin, if we're talking skin and bones anno stuff? Nah, not my thing at all.

i'm the same way. except i'm of the philosophy that given the chance - most girls will let themselves go to varying degrees.

I kind of agree, but I don't think anyone should enter a relationship with a thin girl in the hopes that she will "let herself go". Sure it may work out, but more often then not it doesn't, either cause they don't let themselves go, or they aren't happy with letting themselves go and if they find out later that you encouraged it, they'll probably resent you for it.
13 years

canadianenglish wrote
The number one thing for me when it comes to attraction is the face.

/seconded
13 years

It is also the face that grabs my interest--fat or thin. Yes, I like thin women, but I also really like fat women from a very wide range of sizes. I just find so many things attractive about different sized women.
13 years

virgoseyes wrote
Maximum wrote

I kind of agree, but I don't think anyone should enter a relationship with a thin girl in the hopes that she will "let herself go". Sure it may work out, but more often then not it doesn't, either cause they don't let themselves go, or they aren't happy with letting themselves go and if they find out later that you encouraged it, they'll probably resent you for it.

ya, that's not quite what i meant. skinny, fat - if i likes a gal, i likes the gal. if she's slim and puts on weight - great. if not - oh well.

lol, ahk, my bad. :$
13 years

I like tall women and busty women. Depending on what you mean by thin--extremely thin, no. But between fat and thin, yes.
13 years

Sketchforcash wrote
I know there are feedees on this site that are attracted to thinner people but I was curious if there were FAs that are also attracted to thin men and women as well.

I'm an FA that is exclusively into fat women. I don't get sexual aroused by skinny women.
13 years

canadianenglish wrote
Okay I am totally bored of this damn argument. How many people know a persons personality before they become attracted to them? I see women in the supermarket I am attracted to... do I know their personality... beyond choosing Pepsi over Coca Cola... no! Am I being too blunt?

I find this personality trumps attraction argument really pious... if you have the fortune of meeting a woman/man regardless of body size or level of attraction in a work place environment or in a group of friends then by all means allow personality to win over, but I really believe regardless of the dreamers- that attraction is a vital part of the initial stages of a relationship. If that makes me shallow, then yes I am... sorry.

It's what takes a relationship further than a date is a girls personality and I'm damn sure the same applies in reverse.

Thanks for getting the thread on topic, I've been trying to think of a way to phrase it correctly. I intended the question purely as physical attraction.
13 years
12   loading