Gaining

How it feels to be fat?

As someone who has gained, and so experienced both sides, its not that far from how the stories make out.

In general, its not that big a difference, at least for me, I don't feel fat all the time, only if I see my reflection or feel my body.

However, things happen which reinforce the idea that i'm not as thin as I used to be. I've always been a hyperactive person, so now when I jump around and stuff, it tires me out really easily and I can hardly run much, although I suspect this has more to do with being unfit then being fat, but you deffinetly feel the excess weight moving around.

As a gainer though, it is incredibly sexually satisfying to feel my thick flesh and bunched up rolls. My large belly, my squished thighs, it is all an incredible turn on. I'm not sure if its the same for people who are naturally fat, but I hope so, cause being fat is alot of fun. smiley
13 years

How it feels to be fat?

I'm more heavier now since it has been a drastic change for me. When I broke into the 200-lb. mark, I've got accustomed to my new added pounds.
13 years

How it feels to be fat?

Well, I suppose this question could be answered by simply describing some of the sensations that I have come to associate with my size.

As Witchy said, when you've been fat for most of your life, in my case since the age of 4, it does become difficult to quantify. But I'll try to put it into words.

A big belly in front of you pulls you forward and down. I can always feel it swaying in front of me but I don't notice unless I think about it. And depending on my pace I can feel my fat rippling all over my body.

Though standing up for too long isn't fun, get a bit of pain in my lower back. But other than that there's little I don't like about it. I definitely can't imagine myself thin, and wouldn't want to lol
13 years