General

Make up.. with and without

Carolina_Dee wrote

Oh has anyone tried some great product lately they would like to share with us?

Or a cosmetic that was just sooo bad, lol.

What do you to keep looking good is the hot weather?

Have any makeup issues caused by the summer heat?

Summertime skincare advice?

Share Ladies Share, lol ...

I tried some new colors from my favorite indie company and also some more colors from a brand sephora has been cramming down my throat lately.
I tried Sugarpill.net
some of you know... anyways.
I love that stuff. The pressed shadows are not creamy like Stila, more on the dusty side. Blends well, bold vibrant colors. Love them.
haven't had time to play with my loose ones yet... still getting how different textures in loose eyeshadow call for different foiling liquids.
Better price then MAC, and last longer then most brands I know.
Also tried the tokidoki collection- had a few colors I liked. I swatched them and they are bland compared to other brands I have. They are like a lighter Urban Decay, some even have the chunky glitter.
I liked the eyeliner in pink though, but could never really use it. Makes me look like I have an eye infection.

I also bought an organic primer for my eyeshadow... and it was basically lotion and foundation. Creased before I had even put on my eyeshadow.
Also had Stars And Rockets from MAC... color dupes I have tons of. The payoff is bad and mine broke and crumbled after I dropped it on my carpet.

I use a primer for my face, which mattes it. I also use moisturizer. A bit of a darker blush... loving La Vie En Rose Blush from Too Faced...great darker color but not overpowering. Also... lots and lots of blotting papers. smiley

I hate summer. Sun burns, being hot all the time, and never enough ice cream.

I try to stay out of the sun, so no makeup issues for me.

And some tips...
Stay hydrated with water.
Wear sun screen... seriously. My boyfriends mom just had her face carved up because she tanned when she was my age.
Wear a tinted moisturizer with an SPF...set with a rice powder.
Pink is in this year for color... eyes lips and cheeks. Purple is also another one, as with water color eyes. Soft washes of color, no harsh lines.
Whatever you do... rock it out. Wear it with confidence.

disconnectedsmile wrote
Amatrix wrote
Here is my mug without:
[img]crazy picture...[/img]
As you can see... I have dark circles, redness and a odd bald spot on my eyebrow.

OMG HAWT.
i think you, and all other girls everywhere forever, look WAAAAAAAAAAY better without makeup.
i think it's because i think a girl is most beautiful when you can see her and appreciate her as she is.

but that's just my opinion! smiley

Aww you are so sweet.
14 years

Make up.. with and without

cake dat face up, i wanna lick dat frost'n
13 years
12   loading