General

Feeder; a love story

My first reaction was that this looks a lot like FEED, but in play form. They didn't vilify the feeder too much in the blog, but I could easily see it going in that direction as the story unfolds. He looked about ready to turn into a psycho at the end of it. The truth is, although many gaining couples fantasize about immobility, very very few of them actually make it that far. So the reality of feederism and the fantasy scenario depicted in the play are two very different things.

But even so, there was really nothing wrong with their relationship. In her posts, she seemed just as excited about the weight gain as he was, and it didn't sound like she was gaining for his benefit at all. She had several feeder boyfriends before him, and was disappointed when they backed out on the commitment of long term gaining. In fact, she was even the first one to suggest the goal of 1000 lbs. It sounded like she knew exactly what she wanted, and he was only too happy to oblige her. He didn't sound aggressive or manipulative, and he always did anything he could to make her happy and comfortable, meeting all of his responsibilities as her caretaker and husband. She kept raving about how awesome he was and couldn't get over how lucky she was to have him. In other words, it was a happy relationship between two consenting adults.

The problem arose when she suddenly got scared of the reality of her situation and changed her mind. Most normal people would have talked to their husband about it and worked it out as a couple. He didn't even give any indication that he would have been unreasonable. Instead, what she did was run out on him without even a word, while he was out of town buying her a present. So yeah, of course he freaked out, called the cops, and tried to track her down. Anybody would have.

I read some of the playwright's blog, and it sounds like he wants to give a fair and accurate presentation of feederism. He said he doesn't want to pass judgment, but show a character driven love story set in this community. He spoke at length with people on Dimensions, and held workshops in order to get community feedback. He said he kept rewriting the play until everybody was satisfied. Even so, I remain a little skeptical. I REALLY want to see this play for myself, but that's going to be impossible. I hope they eventually release a DVD, or at least someone can sneak a video camera into the theater.
13 years

Feeder; a love story

Dude. I don't know who you are. But that was one of the best responses I have ever seen. It's so true.

Thank you.
13 years

Feeder; a love story

Admin Mode: Just a reminder to everyone to please remain courteous to each other thank you. smiley People are not obligated to introduce themselves/etc, but neither should people argue/discuss such disagreements out in the forums. As the first parts of the Complaints Procedure go:

Step 1: Ignore the offending user
This is the simplest and most immediate way to deal with any situation. If you’re arguing in a forum, don’t answer back. If you’re in chat, hit ignore.

Step 2: Offer a compromise or an apology
Let the steam out of the situation. Be a grown-up and make the first positive gesture. And mean it—use positive, conciliatory language.

If the topic continues to be derailed by argument it will instead end up locked. Please relax, and thank you for listening. smiley
13 years