General

Did anyone watch 600 lbs mom?

You're not talking about Treasure are you? :S
13 years

And you kept thinking about being her I betsmiley
13 years

Maybe she is much shorter than you, and not physically as strong. So 600 lbs on her is like 700 lbs on you.

So you still have plenty of room before you get a hot boy to wash your back in bed smiley
13 years

The temptation is there smiley I guess it would be perfectly suiting for a beautiful goddess like you. And it would be a fun journey up there smiley
13 years

Well you are a beautifully tall lady smiley But I was referring to your weight going up smiley
13 years

It's also possible that her limbs and muscles are weak for whatever reason and she is unable to move at 600 pounds because of that. Height certainly plays a role, but it's not the only thing to consider- the body's ability to carry that weight isn't going to be constant from person to person.

And if she gained a lot of weight due to an injury (a friend of mine on another board suffered two leg injuries and gained a significant amount), that might also be part of why she has difficulty walking. My friend was on the verge of immobility at just over 500, if I recall her story correctly; and even though I know of many others who're highly mobile at that weight and higher, such was not the case with her simply because of the reason she got as large as she did in the first place.
13 years