General

1 thing you wish you could do?

I love music but wish I were musically inclined. I'm a freelance writer, but wish had the mental discipline to have pursued a pure academic career. But, really, as an experienced sensual feeder, I wish I could let go enough to pursue a feeder-feedee lifestyle with motivated, smart, beautiful female feed.
13 years

One thing I'd love to do would be to play the piano like a virtuoso, I used to take lessons too when I was younger. But around the time I was eleven I gave them up...it's one of the things that I kick myself over now.
13 years

CherryBomb wrote:
I would absolutely love to be musically talented, in practically anything. To be able to pick up a guitar or sit at a piano without thought and make music would be amazing.

/agreed

I have such admiration and repsect for such people. To be able to express yourself in such a way and with such ease, they are the true Magicians and music is the true Magic.

To be honest though I wish I could just be social like everyone else seems to be, I wish I could talk with people, start convos, engage in existing convos, just be able to interact with others outside of my own head. :\ (I mean in real life of course, online its so much easier)
13 years

CynicalOsprey wrote:
I wish I could see color like everyone else does.

I'm assuming you mean colourblindness, which I also have, it doesn't bother me so much, except when people laugh at my mischosen colours. >.<

Or do you actually mean you only see in black and white? o.O
13 years

I'd love to experience life to the fullest. Sometimes life seems so sedated. Some days seem to be all about work.

I'd like to rob a bank or something, just for the thrill. Naturally I wouldn't do this because of obvious reasons, but i think id be cool to live out a real western bank robbing. and hopefully get away with it...
13 years