General

Shouldn't be in a photo/vid

Haha, I'm with you! My own (possibly unreasonable) peeve is when girls looking otherwise amazingly hot in their underwear or a bikini have still got their socks on. Not lovely, fluffy, I'm-at-home-all-snuggly cashmere ones, but inside-your-trainers not-meant-for-glamour ones. Take em off!!
13 years

I hate when people feel comfortable enough to post pictures or videos of themselves in a manner that someone might find unpleasant (whether that is with the entire video, its setting, what the person is wearing, or any other random aspect).
13 years

I gotta agree with the toilet thing, I know most pics are taken in the bathroom, but surely if you are making the effort to make yourself look hot you can get an angle that doesn't include your crapper lol.

The title page i'm not bothered by, I tend to watch vids based on the person, not the content.

The sock thing is cute, but I love the idea of wearing socks and not much else. xD
13 years

LadyEjkua wrote:
I personally don't like vids with tv sounds in the background. It,s not that bad, but it takes me out of the mood.

Or when you hear a chat program noise and think its your own and then get dissapointed when its only on the vid lol.
13 years