Gaining

Who'd you like 2 see your fat?

I'd love to know how You feel on this subject .
But to answer your question from my own standpoint.I am currently about 10-15 lbs above my norm from say 2006. Two years ago I was 215 and tonight at the gym -198. I have muscualr arms and shoulders-and still a pretty good gut. I would only feel good about it with a woman who has FA tendencies and would find my soft belly to be sensual.
Good topic by the way. smiley
13 years

I think i'm still kind of the other way and worry about people I know/have known seeing me bigger lol.

Although it would be good to see someone again and have them think I look better now, chics especialy. smiley
13 years

I want to see one of my ex-girlfriends who was really into fitness. Hopefully, she'll be carrying a gymbag down the street in her sweats. I will be carrying an extra-large milkshake in one hand and a slice of pizza in the other. Maybe my belly is sticking out due to a recent over-indulgence. Hopefully, my shirt doesn't fully button anymore and my gut is hanging out just a little bit. When she sees my gain, she's disgusted and makes a comment about me getting fat and how I've "let myself go."
13 years

I think part of my fantasy is the idea of getting "sloppy fat." But not in the sense that I lack hygiene or dress poorly. Rather, I mean that I've lost the ability to control my weight and can't resist over-indulging. One aspect of such rapid gaining is that people are shocked when it happens. Also, one's wardrobe cannot keep pace with the wearer.

I've also got a fantasy about going to a class reunion or other function. People are shocked, and possibly disgusted, at my giant belly. When asked what I've been doing for the last few years, I'll rub my gut and say proudly, "Eating."
13 years

A celebrity i'd love to see fat is Katy Perry. Would be amazing.
13 years

bellyboyuk wrote:
blank009 wrote:
A celebrity i'd love to see fat is Katy Perry. Would be amazing.

YES!

Glad to see others share my opinion!
13 years